Hygiene is of upmost importance and therefore we have taken the following steps to ensure the wellbeing of both our clients and our therapists.
- Any equipment used will be thoroughly cleaned and sterilised before each treatment.
- Disposable face covers/tissues changed between each treatment
- Any linen that a therapist might choose to use (ie. barrier towel, face cover) will be changed before each treatment
- The therapist is required to disinfect their hands before every treatment with an alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- If a therapist has any sign of cold/flu like symptoms they will advise Corporate Bodies immediately, and a different therapist be used for the appointment.
- The therapist will refuse a client a treatment if they feel that the client is exhibiting signs of illness.
- All therapists are required to hold a current first aid and “Infection Control Training – Covid 19” certificate before practicing.
- At the clients request the therapist can refrain from massaging skin on skin. This includes the arms, hands, neck and head.
- Corporate Bodies only use fully qualified massage therapists who adhere to the Association of Massage Therapists (AMT) Massage Therapy Code of Conduct, including guidelines surrounding Infection Control and Hygiene
We are also happy to abide by any clients individual request or specific company policy measures to ensure their specific wellbeing and safety.