Turn a sleepy team into a dream team!
There has been much research on the benefits of massage in the workplace and there is much evidence to suggest that having healthier and happier employees has a positive effect on the company, with both tangible and intangible benefits.
Below is a brief breakdown on the benefits that corporate massage provides.
- A low cost and effective way to show employees that you care about them
- Healthier and happier employees inspire morale and boost productivity
- Healthier and happier employees reduce absenteeism and increase presenteeism
- Reduces stress in the workplace and promotes work-life balance
- Encourages people to come to work on massage day!
- Contributes to a culture of excellence and being considered an “Employer of Choice”
- Decreases sick days due to back and neck problems, stress and “mental health days”
- Helps to retain employees over the longer term, and attract new recruits
- Relieves muscle tension in neck, shoulders, back, wrists and hands from the daily use of computers.
- Relieves tension headaches and muscle aches and pains
- Reduces stress and tension and increases energy and productivity
- Improves mental clarity and concentration
- Happier employees means a happier workplace – “My employer cares about me!”